Tuesday, May 26, 2020

M!LK? What's That? (PART 1 INFO UPDATE)

A/N:
I actually got the information on M!LK's official website (check it out for updates and such by clicking HERE) and mixing some other info that I know which are not on the site. Enjoy! HEHEHEEE Also, please excuse me for any grammar mistakes. It's hard to translate the thought in English HAHAHAHA


Ok, ok... here WE GOOOOOOO


M!LK

   
    M!LK is a vocal dance unit formed during November 2014. Male artists from EBiDAN namely Hayato Sano, Jinto Yoshida, Haruki Yamazaki, Daichi Shiozaki, and Mizuki Itagaki were combined by Stardust Promotion, a talent agency in Japan. Thus, forming the group.

    The group debuted on March 2015 with their CD entitled "Koohii Ga Nomemasen/I Can't Drink Coffee".

    They were able to release singles and photobooks, perform in one-man live events, fan meetings, and such together in the past years. They were also able to release their first album which is entitled "Ousama No Gyuunyuu/The King's Milk". However, around June 2018, the adorable Haruki announced that he will be leaving M!LK to pursue his personal dreams and live life as a normal person. Haruki officially left M!LK the next month.

    After continuing as a 4-member group for some months, 3 people were added to M!LK which are Ryuubi Miyase, Shunta Sono, and Jyuutarou Yamanaka. M!LK was then able to release another album which is entitled "Time Capsule" as 7 members shortly after releasing their 8th single.

    So there, they had fun times releasing songs, performing at events, same with when Haruki was still in the group. Another HOWEVER, around December of 2019, the person who let me meet M!LK, the person who was the way how I met the amazing group, the person who was originally my "oshi", my hardcore crush, Mizuki, together with the new member, Ryuubi, announced that they will be leaving the group. Around January, the two officially left M!LK.

Which leaves us with the current members of M!LK. It now consists of 5 members (again) but not the same as before:


  • Jinto Yoshida (leader)
  • Hayato Sano
  • Daichi Shiozaki
  • Jyuutarou Yamanaka
  • Shunta Sono

    This year, they were, again (and THANKFULLY), able to release another album which is the "JUVENILIZM" as M!LK with the new members. So far, from what I have observed, they seem to be doing well... they seem to be close with each other, either as group mates or not. I hope my observations are accurate ;w;

    As their fangirl, I want them to stay TIGHT. I want them to stay strong, I want them to experience new things together as a group. I don't want anymore heartbreaks, I don't want anyone leaving again. It will just let every M!LKies feel more and more empty. I want M!LK to last longgggggggggg




That's all for this post. Please proceed to the next blog post for the part 2 of this update. Thank you for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment