Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Mandatory Updates For Curious People

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEREEEEEE!!!!


It's ME, RISSACCCCHI!!! THE FILIPINO M!LKIES!!!!!


    I just thought of updating the information about M!LK on this blog since it's WAAAAY outdated. It helped me have content for this blog in order for it to not "die out". Not only will it help a lot of curious people out there who still cannot comprehend Japanese properly (and who are potential fans), but also, it benefited me. How? Well first, of course it helped me become updated about M!LK and the boys, especially for Shunta and Jyuutarou. I barely know anything about them. But thanks to this idea, I got to know them better. Second, in a way, it helped me improve my vocabulary in Japanese HAHAHAHA very nice

    I'm also actually having fun with making these blog posts! It's very fun to type about theeeem so I don't really feel "forced" in a way?? I love doing these kinds of things! M!LK-related? HECK YEAHHHH

   I'm sure that upon entering the fandom, you'll become interested in Japanese then you'll eventually become capable of reading updates by yourself... which will be AMAZING! *sniff* I'm sure that the boys will be proud and happy to know that fans were able to learn their language because of them qwq


    So yeah, the "updated" information on M!LK will be divided into individual blog posts since because if I put everything in one, it would be very long lolz...



    Let me know if something is not clear or if you want to know something about them. I can look it up for you or if I know the answer to it, I'll gladly answer!!
    Or if you want to correct me with something, feel free to tell me so that I can edit the post and give rightful credits! Mwah mwahhhh




No comments:

Post a Comment