Tuesday, May 26, 2020

"M!LK" is a Funny Name (PART 2 INFO UPDATE)

    Hello, welcome to part 2, you beautiful creature. HAHAHAHA no seriously, you are beautiful


    Anyways, if you are one of the people who have been reading this blog during earlier times, then you've probably read that one blog post when I talked about the reason why M!LK's name is "M!LK". For the purpose of including all basic and essential info about da bois, I'll put it in here again, okie? I mean, of course not everyone is willing to dig into the depths of this blog just to see that, right? I think...


    So yeah, "M!LK". Why? You might be thinking that it's a "funny" name. But little do you know, it's meaningful and made my heart melt qwq

M!LK(撮影:笹森健一)
Tap/Click Picture for Source

    I've ask a fellow M!LKies for some help before regarding that matter since I still wasn't confident of what I interpret and I'm not capable of understanding things in Japanese by myself that time (I mean, I still am at the moment HAHAHA). Hayato has posted it in their blog before, and it's also in their official website...


    Which roughly translates to "it can be dyed into any color" (I think, JDFKDM IT'S THE SAME THOUGHT OKAY HAHAHA). According to Hayato's blog post, he said that milk can be turned into any color because it's white. It's what they want to do with the world. The original 5 said that they wanted to make the world colorful (Well, I'm sure the new members want to accomplish that objective as well). Now, according to their official website, they want to make the world colorful by entertaining people and making them happy not only through their musical acts but also through being part of dramas, movies, stage plays (theaters and such), being models and other activities and performances they can do as artists.

Fun with Milk, Food Coloring, Q-Tip, and Dish Soap | Mike Moats
Tap/Click Picture for Source

    Apparently, 2 members of the original 5 (I'm looking at you Haruki and Mizuki) left the group and won't be fulfilling that aim anymore as a member of the group. I MEAN, they would still be able to do that objective, the only difference is that they won't be able to do it as M!LK's members. I'm rooting for them all. Everyone who has been a part of M!LK, but especially the current members. I LOVE THEM ALL SOOOOOO MUCHHHHHH!

M!LK
Tap/Click Picture for Source

M!LK
Tap/Click Picture for Source


That's all for this post. Next will be part 3! Thank you for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment