Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Present Members (PART 3 INFO UPDATE )

KONNICHIWAAAAAA

RISSACCCCHI DESUUUUUU!



Part 3 took so long to post HAHAHA Sorry~ I kinda got lazy and ended up binge watching some videos from M!LK's Youtube Channel and outside of it HAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, this blog post will be about M!LK's current members, their biography. I took the information from their official website as well ^__^


Without further blabbering, let's gET TO ITTTTTT~!



M!LK'S MEMBERS
(Alphabetically arranged by surname)
(Edits by me HAHAHA)


Hayato Sano
  • BIRTHDATE:
          March 23, 1998
  • HOMETOWN:
          Aichi Prefecture
  • HOBBIES:
          Playing soccer, doing calligraphy, and Karate
  • COLOR:
          His color in the group is "Peach Hip Pink"

He's mischievous and noisy but putting those aside, he also shows his "older brother" figure. In Filipino terms, he's the group's "kuya", if you will HAHAHAHA ;w; He worries about the other 4 in the group as if they're his younger brothers ;w;
So swEEEEET and cute and thoughtful jhdjdnk I want to experience his brotherly love too (or do I? Is it really the brotherly love I want to experience? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) HAHAHAHA I'M JUST KIDDING AKSJDDNK Or am I? )
            


Daichi Shiozaki
  • BIRTHDATE:
          September 11, 2000
  • HOMETOWN:
          Wakayama Prefecture
  • HOBBIES:
          Watching movies and listening to music
  • SKILLS
          Acrobatics, dancing, gymnastics, and he is currently learning how to cook
  • COLOR:
          His color in the group is "Sapphire Blue"

Performing his acrobatic and gymnastic stunts/routines is his "specialty"? Forte? Yeah, you get it, right? HAHAHAHA
Wow, I wish I was flexible and talented like him... I'd love to see his tricks in acrobatics and gymnastics! Actually,  he had already posted some "samples" of his moves on his Instagram account. Go check it out there! He's also excellent in being a mime lol HAHA I'll put the link of their accounts at the end of this blog post.



Shunta Sono
  • BIRTHDATE:
          May 3, 2002
  • HOMETOWN:
          Mie Prefecture
  • HOBBIES:
          Watching videos and listening to music
  • SKILLS:
          Playing soccer, "reaction comedian (? I don't really know what this is, it says リアクション芸),           and he can calm situations down
  • COLOR:
              His color in the group is "Happy Red"

    He was part of a group called BATTLEBOYS first and later became a member of M!LK on August 2018. He will be making fans smile with the help of his cheerfulness (>w<)
    That's so nice of him, the first thing he says is that he will make us happy qwq so preciouSSSSS AAAAAAAAA they all deserve all the love in this world QwQ zettai ouen shiyou ne, kono gurupu wo!!! <3 ZEHI!!!



    Jyuutarou Yamanaka
    • BIRTHDATE:
              December 23, 2001
    • HOMETOWN:
              Tochigi Prefecture
    • HOBBIES:
              Making outfits and watching videos
    • SKILLS:
              Playing soccer and matching clothes
    • COLOR:
              His color in the group is "Crystal White"

    Just like Shunta, he was first part of BATTLEBOYS then later became M!LK's member on August 2018. His good fashion sense shows that he really has a strong passion for making outfits, which is one of his hobbies.
    YaZZZzzz we love a fashionable siSTUHRRR WORK IT JYUUTAROU!!! Yeahh, he's actually stylish. I actually want to kinda make his style my inspiration in dressing up, honestly speaking. I've been meaning to try to "imitate" Daichi's style before but I can't find modern Japanese-ish clothes around my place :v that's why I've just been dressing up in outfits inspired by my mother and father's time when they were in their teenage years. I look at their photos and try to copy them HAHAHAHA but I'll still try to have Jyuutarou and Daichi-inspired clothes



    Jinto Yoshida
    • BIRTHDATE:
              December 15, 1999
    • HOMETOWN:
              Kagoshima Prefecture
    • HOBBIES:
              Bonsai-making, taking care of house plants, and reading
    • SKILLS:
              Dancing, Aikidou (martial arts), and gymnastics/physical exercises/calisthenics (Taisou)
    • COLOR:
              His color in the group is "Twinkling Yellow"

    He is M!LK's leader with amazing dancing and singing skills.
    He actually has a really good singing voice as well~ They're all good, don't get me wrong, but Jinto's voice has a different impact, and it seems like it has been acknowledged by a lot already (since it was mentioned in his biography that he has an amazing singing voice) HAHAHAHA qwq


    AAAAAAA I LOVE THEM ALL ;___; Of course, I love the past members as well, they've made my heart go dokidoki too when they were still part of M!LK. I hope they're all happy and doing well.


    That's it for all the info! You're welcome to comment anything you want! I highly encourage you to fangirl with me HAHAHAHA ;w; 



    Thank you for reading, see you in my next blog post!

    SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS:
    M!LK

    HAYATO SANO 

    SHIOZAKI DAICHI

    SHUNTA SONO

    JYUUTAROU YAMANAKA

    JINTO YOSHIDA



    No comments:

    Post a Comment