Sunday, December 23, 2018

Movinggggg~

Ok, skip to the point.


I'm making a new blog with a new blog server! Meaning, I won't be using this blog  (blogger) anymore. I've been thinking about using a new blog server but just started making recently~

It's on the process at the moment hehehe
I'm gonna update this blog and tell you guys if the new blog is ready. New blog, new start, amirite? HAHAHA

I'm trying hard to make a fancy blog. I want my blog to look more neat and... clean? XDD you get my point, right?

Maybe it'll contain same contents as this blog but will be more on thoughts/opinions, translations, interactions with blog viewers... any actually except updates on M!LK because I can't guarantee you guys that I can update the blog as soon as the latest news about M!LK goes to public. I mean, maybe it can be updates... really, it depends on the viewer XD if the viewer saw my late blog post containing my thoughts on the update on M!LK first before seeing the actual update on M!LK, then it's considered as "M!LK update", right? HAHAHAHAAH


Anyway, that's it!
Happy holidays~!



-Rissacccchi

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Will you be posting about where your current readers can find your new blog when it's up and running? I'd love to follow that one too ^-^

    ReplyDelete