Sunday, June 25, 2017

Moribito Season 2 Everyday

Minna, konnichiwaaaaaaa!



I literally wake up very early in the morning to watch Moribito Season 2 and look for Mizuki HAHA I wake up 7 or 8 am but Moribito II starts at 9:30 (the commercial said 9:10am. What the heck).
I take pictures everyday but Mizuki wasn't in the show last Tuesday ;-; I cri
I tried understanding the story but I couldn't (QwQ;)























Whenever I see Mizuki, I'm like "OOOOOOOOH IT'S MIZUKI" or "WAHHHHHHH KYAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA WAAAAAAAAAAH MIZUKI"


I can't stop myself from smiling whenever there's a scene of him. And can't stop fangirling. HE'S SOOOOO COOOOOOOL! HVJSJSNSSMSBS KYAAAAAAA AHBBSJSKSSUSNLSOSBSU
Though the show's dubbed so... :^/








For you who's reading this.



I'm sure my sister won't let me use her laptop again to get the link from facebook so I just posted it in Youtube.

here's the link!
PH CM Mizuki Itagaki 板垣瑞生 in Moribito Season 2: http://youtu.be/1ZzOR4usBlg




Jaa neee~

No comments:

Post a Comment