Saturday, September 10, 2016

EBiDAN museum?!

:.* ♡(°´˘`°)/ こんばんは♡ *.:





ですっっっっ!




In Japan's time, Daichi-san is now officially a 16-year-old young man! YAYYYYY😭💙









Sodaichi looks so happy😂💙

Congratulations, Daichi-san! Sorry for not being able to send your letter😭😖
Happy happy birthday!



I still feel bad for not celebrating Sanokyun and Harukinman's birthday like how I'm celebrating Sodaichi's birthday(´・_・`) I'll forever feel bad...






Ok so....
There's an EBiDAN museum?!
This news was a bit late but I just saw it right now on instagram.



How cool is that?!
I'm that type of fangirl who's like "M!LK is the real deal!" .___.



Look loooook loooooook emeghed it's M!LK's outfit during their 2nd single!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 they displayed it omggggggg😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 I CANNNNNN'T OMGGGGGG AHHHHH JZJZJDISKSOSPBXIDIW0BD749WDJN


Wait, just so you guys know, I do like other groups from EBiDAN but not as much as I like M!LK though.


AHHHHHHH M!LKKKKKK OMGGGGGGGGGG THEIR OUTFIT KYAAAAAA IN THE MUSEUM AHHHHHHHHH😭 I cannnnnnn't... SRSLY CAN'T




[Moves on after a few hours😂]




Ok so, Happy birthday again to our beloved soda float/yaeba/rabbit/chipmunk💙
We, M!rukizu, will always be there to support you.

No comments:

Post a Comment