Saturday, September 10, 2016

Countdown

Minna-san, konbanwa!

Arissa desuuuuuuuuuuu!







Oh my glob.... Our beloved soda rabbit/chipmunk is going to be 16 tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! T^T


He's now growing up ;w; I'm so happy...




The kawaii Daichi-san we know became a handsome Daichi-san O////O





Amazing, right?!?!





You know, me and my friend made the letters for Soda Float earlier. The letters are letters for greetings. We were about to send them already but then...
The post office was closed ;-;

We went to a delivering office and asked how much is it for sending letters outside our country.
It was so expensive for a student like me. I was also going to use my savings to send the letter.

Php 1000+

For viewers outside my country, you could just convert and I'll let you judge XD

It's expensive for me! ;-; help





I just noticed...



Why didn't I celebrated Haruki-san and Hayato-san's birthday like how I'm gonna celebrate Daichi-san's birthday? .______.




I feel sad.





I'm sorry, Harukin and Sanokyun ;-;









Throwbackkkkk one year ago lolol

No comments:

Post a Comment