Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Room

ドモドモ!









ですっっっっ!

Hey guys! What's up?


During our 3-day vacation, I had decorated my wall in my side of our room~
I picked out a quote from M!LK's song "イチニノサン". Although I asked for help from my japanese online friend. I might add another quote since there's still more room.


It's a bit boring but I'll add more decorations and like I said, MORE QUOTES(♡´艸`)


I changed the privacy of the comment box so anyone who had viewed my blog would be free to comment and give feedbacks or anything~


Sugoi ne~ 笑

















I already printed out some of Mizuki-san's photos for the wall




Jaa~


arissa deshita~

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Alyssa-chan!

    It's nice! I hope I can do it too! I have edited some photos of M!LK and save it as a full HD picture. I want to print it as big as a poster and stick it to my room's wall, if my father allows me to do so.

    I am happy that my house's wall color is green, same as color of Haruki. Hehe.

    I have edited those pictures of M!LK i had with my phone, I hope i can print Haruki's picture and stick it to my room's wall too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U-uwaaa *cries* *sniffs* Do your best at fangirling, Poppy-chan! (Cute name By the way, hehe *w*)
      I will support you *cries*
      I am planning to develop M!LK's pictures but it'll cost me money so, I have to save ^u^ hehe~

      Delete