Thursday, December 3, 2015

Kuya Jinto ♡

Domodomodomodomo






Arissa desuuuuuu~






Have you seen Jinto-san's latest post on their blog?




He looks like a lovable onii-san (●´∀`●)
Kuya Jinto <3







More Jinto onii-san's picture in their blog ^-^




Oh amd btw, "kuya" is a filipino word that children uses to call boys who are older than them. The translation of "onii-san" ^-^



Kawaii desu yo ne???????



Kuya Jintooooooooooo~ you being close to kids makes you so attractive~



I just wish that he'll be able to read this (T∆T)


Well, that's it! 




Jaa ne~


Arissa .•°★


2 comments:

  1. Hello! I've seen your blog just today and I'm happy that someoneis making a blog for them <3 I'm just a new fan of them and Daichi and Jinto are my ichibans.. and I just noticetjeword 'kuya' in this ppst.. are you a Filipina or Filipino? Just asking andthank you for them :) sorry for.thetyposI just got excited

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there~! You don't know how happy it made me when you commented on this update (;u;) Yes, I am a Filipina (*U*)
      You can comment as many times as you want~! Don't worry :D Tell your friends to visit my blog~ :D and make sure you visit my blog too xD

      Delete