Wednesday, October 13, 2021

M!LK'S Media Debut "Ribbon"

 

KONNICHIWA, M!LKys!!!


After being inactive for so long, I finally felt like posting in this cobweb-infested blog lol




So, as you all already know, M!LK will no longer be an indie group anymore. They will be signed under Victor Entertainment on November 24, their 7th anniversary.

Knowing them for years now, I didn't know they were an indie group HAHA I thought Stardust is like a "jack-of-all-trades" agency. Like, they manage the acting, the singing, the dancing, etc. So okay, we learned something new. We learn everyday HAHAHAHA



I can't WAIT to hear their new songs! The photos for the CDs are stunning, so I wonder how their songs will sound!!!!!






Like, absolutely STUNNING. I don't know if it's just a coincidence or what, but that shade of color is what I'm recently eyeing on. I can't say it's my favorite color, but it's one of the colors that stands out to me. It could be a coincidence... or fate... idk with y'all 🤷‍♀️


HAHAHAHA I'm kidding. But I'm serious with the part that I'm "eyeing" that color. It's absolutely pretty.


AND OF COURSE! Look at our boys!!! They look AMAZING MY HEARTTTTT ASHDABCDJAKKJ LIKE OMG CAN YOU BOYS STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT I'M GONNA MELT STOP IT


And the color just suits them. They're just blowing me away just like alwaysssss ugHHhh I am OBSESSED!



Can't wait to hear their new songs! I will be looking forward to it :)) Let's all look forward to it <3 ❤️


Keep M!LKy~! 🍼

No comments:

Post a Comment