Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Sound of Smile---"Collab"?

Hello, M!LKies!


    M!LK, together with two other groups from EBiDAN which are SUPER★DRAGON and Sakura Shimeji, will be broadcasting later. 


    The 3 groups had done a "campaign" with the theme song entitled "Sound of Smile". GET THIS! They said that the people who listened to the song a lot of times will receive an award!!! HGHGSCWDN I WAS FREAKING OUT WHEN I READ IT

    It said that all we need to do is stream the song on LINE MUSIC many times, have your proof that you've been listening to the song a lot of times already by taking a screenshot of your most played in LINE MUSIC, and tweet it with the hashtags #yui風が吹く and #sos_ebidan

    First prize will get limited photographs of the groups WITH FREAKING SIGNATURES JDHFJNV HUHUHUHUHU! The second and third will get FREAKING POST CARDS AAAAAAA
MY COMPETITIVE SELF WAS LIKE "DUDE, I GOTTA GET THE APP AND STREAM THE FREAKING SONG! JSHSCDN". I got the apk and installed it. I was literally SHAKING! I wanted to get the awards, even if I get the second and third only, it would be already okay for me! (;__;)

    So, as soon as I got the app, guess what?


    I though we're already chill with all that "this is not available in your country" thing!!! HSDJN DUDE!!! This isn't fairrrrr ;___; They should realize by now that there are also fans outside Japan who want to participate smh jadfdfk
    For ninja fangirls out there, I've already tried VPN but it still doesn't work. It worked once when we tried to comment on M!LK's blog posts... but I'm guessing after they discovered that there were "intruders", they tightened the security and... boom HAHAHA HEY! NO CREDIT FOR THE EFFORTS?! ;___;
 
    Man, I'm going to tweet that screenshot instead and put the hashtag on so that they could see their unfairness HAHAHAHA I'M FIGHTING FOR EQUALITYYYYY! lol
I think I'm going to be those girls who'd get people's attention for not following instructions/for being a rebel HAHAHA I don't care, I'm going to open their eyes for it.


    By the way, the broadcast on YouTube will be at 8:00 PM, Japan time.

    Watch it, okay? ^u^



Keep M!LKy!

No comments:

Post a Comment