Wednesday, August 29, 2018

M!LK... with 7 members????!!?!?!?

HI GUYS HI GUYS



OHMYGHOD I'M TOO EXCITED LET'S JUST SKIP TO THE POINTT




M!LK..... ALREADY HAS 7 MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GHADDDDDD KYAA WAHHHHH



I don't exactly know ho to react, I don't know what to feel... BUT I'M EXCITED AND CONFUSED AND HAPPY BUT I DON'T REALLY KNOOOOOOOW PLIS WHAT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH




Last night, my sister showed me something on Twitter, he was like "what's this?" and she showed me a picture of Hayato, Jinto, Daichi, and Mizuki together with 3 other people. At first, I thought it was just a collaboration thing or whatsoever but I got curious and looked it up myself and I saw first their bio, it has "foreign" names, then I scrolled further, I saw the words "new members" and I was liiiiikeeeeeee "Oh.... no.... they.....didn't" and freaked out and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "WHATS DIS EH EH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *insert weeab Rissacccchi* NANIIIIIII KOREEE EHHHH MATTE MATTE CHOTTO!!!!!!" AND IDKKKKKKKKKKKK




My old M!LKys heart..... I don't know if it can accept the fact.... it's still sinking in... I mean, I am happyyyyy for M!LK but you knowwww, I haven't fully accepted it... I still need time to accept the members HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA give me a little time lololol

I'll see if they'll make M!LK... "better"? or... the same...  then I mighhhhhtt let everything sink innnnn.....?





I haven't read the details... I might update as soon as I read everything but for now....










KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!?!?!!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment