Saturday, December 16, 2017

M!LK's Official Website

I just wanted to share XD




Their official website became more... I don't know... exciting? It's so full and colorful which is good to look at honestly OwO I love it







It gives me that excitementjiggling feelssssssssssss it looks so niceeeeeeeee!


The event calendar/schedule is so full! Wow! Not to mention, the news about them! So many things to catch up on!! And the page is filled with links that you could click on and lead you to other websites that are, of course, relevant to M!LK xD HAHA








OH AND YAHHHHHH THEIR SPRING TOURRRRRRRRR OMGGGGGGG SHJJDFDNFJKAKLMK A TOUR!!!! AN OFFICIAL TOUR!!! OF M!LK ASKJDASJ



ok, I'm done...





KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADKSJFDMNJDKD,FL







I'm gonna wait for that day when the staff would announce that that national tour would become an INTERNATIONAL tour!!!!!!






CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!









Official Website: http://sd-milk.com/

2 comments: