Friday, March 31, 2017

TERUNERO FAITA

SJSJZNSOSODB MV IS OUTTTTTTT


UGHHHHHHH IM HHHAAHVSSUSNSINSSISNSLSJJSSH



I WAS TEARY-EYED WTHECK DJBDKDDNDKDKMD THEY LOOK SO COOL AND XHBDDKDNDKDNDVDJ






HARUKI BECAME SOOOOOOOOOOOO KAKKOIIIIIIIII


But still cute 笑




JINTO WAS VERYYYYYYY COOL DJBKDNDDKD THIS SCENE MADE ME DSIDDINIKDK SKSODXDE AHHHHH





OF COURSE, THE TWO STILL LOOKS COOOOOOL?SJZBDKDNDKKDNDKDXNX




Hayato... 笑



AND DAICHIIIIIIIIII UDBJBXDKLD AHHHHHHH THAT DEATH LOOK WILL MAKE YOUUUJ?ZDJDNDLNXKD


太智くん、幸せ?笑



AHHHHHHHH YOSHIYAMAAAAAAAA
JKDKDKDKDK KYUUUUTTTT





AWWWW MAN... they look so cool *cri* they're becoming cooler and cooler and... handsomer and... I don't know anymore 。゚(゚⊃Д⊂゚)゚。

They're becoming more famous :)
They had reached their dream❤


M!LK will still be our M!LK

2 comments:

  1. Jo Rheine ManaloMay 5, 2017 at 8:56 PM

    Ateeeee!! Ano na? 'Di ka na nagpo postttttt. Where are you? Please read this. I can't message you e. I dont know where, actually. I want you to be my friend idk why. Hehehehe. Lovelotssss <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I've been outdated because school was really busy and I needed to finish requirements. I'm trying to read their blogposts right now. I'll try to post since it's summer vacation now. You could talk to me through Ig: @Rissacccchi amd Twitter: @Rissacccchi

      Delete