Saturday, November 26, 2016

1st Single to 4th Single Songs

Minna! Domo! TuT




I feel so sad because I didn't celebrated M!LK's 2nd anniversary! T^T
JDSFHNKJSAD BUUUUUUT I'll just try to celebrate it in a late time.

I was so busy and thingsssssss TnT



So before celebrating M!LK's birthday, I want to make a list of M!LK's songs from 1st single to the latest. Excluding the 5th single :^))
Thank you to the fangirl who requested this.

I'm going to list the songs according to the songs in their albums but not in order :^P


1st Single: Kohi Ga Nomemasen

  • Kohi Ga Nomemasen
  • Ichi Ni No San
2nd Single: Hankouki Abanchuru
  • Hankouki Abanchuru
  • Boku No makura Chodai
  • gkbr
3rd Single: Shingakki Arakaruto
  • Shingakki Arakaruto
  • Fure! Fure! Ore!
  • Danshi Suitsu Bu Wo Hossoku Shimasu
  • Now Story
4th Single: Natsuaji Randebu
  • Natsuaji Randebu
  • Sama Ganba!
  • "Suki da" tte ienai
  • Masshiro Sanraizu


Yoshi! I'll post again later in honor of M!LK's 2nd anniversary! Jaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment