Wednesday, June 22, 2016

My World (Yamazaki Haruki & Itagaki Mizuki)

Domoooooooooooooo~
Rissacccchi desuuuuuuuuuu ^___^





I still feel sad about the fact the I wll never see M!LK in real life ;___;

Watching videos from M!LK's concerts make me feel all complicated.
I feel happy and sad and jealous (because of the fangirls who are able to watch it live and in real life) and others...


I watched this video from Youtube where Haruki-san and Mizuki-san sang together the song "My World".
The song's great! Although I knew that video was old. Because of that video, I slowly began shipping Haruki-san and Mizuki-san LOLOLOL.












I started fangirling like crazy HAHAHA




Haruki-san so KAWAII KSJDJDJSDFKAFSJDODJS I want to meet them badly as soon as possible ;___;









Oh... update about the stories that I was saying... the individual ones..? Hehehe.... I only finished Haruki-san's ;w; Please don't get mad ;w;


I know, it has been a long time but... hehe ;_____; I'M SORRY










Jaa ne~


3 comments:

  1. It's a good song. I also like suteji (jinto & reo) XD and i'll waiting for jinto's story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh! I wanna watch it! And thank you for waiting ;w;

      Delete
  2. It's a good song. I also like suteji (jinto & reo) XD and i'll waiting for jinto's story

    ReplyDelete