Wednesday, June 22, 2016

M!LK's 4th Single Q__Q

Once again, domoooo~!

Arissacccchi desuuuuuu~! (^__^)/




Mark your calendars, girls! August 10 will be the release for the 4th Single! Woooow~! I'm exciteddddddd TwT

But I know, this time AGAIN, I won't have an album.

BUT!

I'm so happy! Our boys are becoming successful! I'm so proud *sniffs* of course, you too, reader, are proud!





Sorry for the editing HAHA XD



4th Single "Natsumi Randebu"
August 10, 2016 (Wednesday) sale


First Album for ¥1000
Music compilation in the album:

  • Natsumi Randebu
  • Sama Ganba


Second Album for ¥1000
Music compilation in the album:
  • Natsumi Randebu
  • "Suki Da!" tte ienai


Second Album for ¥1000
Music compilation in the album:
  • Natsumi Randebu
  • Masshiro Sanraizu


So, are you guys going to buy albums this release? Or you're going to be like me this release, crying? ;w;





Jaa ne~ Bye byeeeeeeeeee (^u^)~

6 comments:

  1. I think, i can't buy the 4th single (T-T)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, i can't buy the 4th single (T-T)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You "think"... So... there's a chance that you can buy the albums? :^O Sugeeeeee

      Delete
  3. My parents didn't allow me (T-T)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My parents didn't allow me (T-T)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My parents didn't allow me (T-T)

    ReplyDelete