Sunday, April 10, 2016

Their Type...

ドモドモ!




です!!





Ever wonder what type of girl M!LK likes? Their type?


That's what this blog update is about!



WHAT TYPE OF GIRL DOES M!LK'S MEMBERS LIKE :DD


But this made my heart broke because I'm not my oshi's type D: //cri




Ok ok~



(*) Daichi-san's type
A bubbly and kind girl
Typical girl, eh Daichi-san?


(*) Haruki-san's type
Fluffy.... ? Errr... something
It can't really be translated properly but please get the point ;u;
I think it can be comfortable to be with or... yeah~ xD


(*) Hayato-san's type
A boyish girl
I know... this is quite interesting OwO


(*) Jinto-san's type
A bubbly girl
Hohohoho~ Jinto-san's -u-


(*) Mizuki-san's type
A girl who is kind and with short hair
//sigh u_u I have long, curly hair and I don't have any plans of cutting it. Curly girls will understand why UwU





Who is your bias and are you his type? Let me know! XD I'm interested~! (笑)


((Credits to the one who gave me this information~♡ありがとう))

じゃあね(o・・o)/~

6 comments:

  1. Awww I feel the same Rissa :( Hahah I don't want to cut my hair short I will look like a little girl. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is jinto's type just a bubbly girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is jinto's type just a bubbly girl?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mizuki is my oshi/bias too and I so relate about the hair thing ;-; curly hair is so bad when it's short. It has a brief moment when it looks good and then it's just a dark spiral downwards DX

    ReplyDelete