Thursday, March 10, 2016

Videoと....

こんこん!




です!




M!LK has posted a video on YouTube~!


Daichi-san is shoooo KAWAII XDD

And Hayato-san's face is as funny as ever :3


To prevent spoilers, click this link t go to the vid~!





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7jkprPp5_U





The 2nd part of this update is that...



Uhhh....



This maybe a little old...





MIZUKI-SAN AND DAICHI-SAN PASSED THEIR ENTRANCE EXAM!




Let's congratulate them for doing a great job!



Omedetou!(o´艸`)




We have 2 new highschool members now in M!LK 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 I'm so prouddddd *cries*




...




*cough* AAAANYWAYSSSS





HAYATO-SAN ALSO PASSED THE COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAM! *cries*




Omedetouuu~!





Congrats guys!





でわね *˙︶˙*)ノ"

3 comments:

  1. Hiii po, I'm also from the Philippines and when I saw your blog I really wanted to be friends with you because fangirling alone is so (つД`)ノ but I'm really shy I don't know how I'll introduce myself ( I don't even know if I could ) lucky yoou I think you have friends you could fangirl with :< and we have the same interests and all so... I hope we can be friends!!!! Taga-saan ka nga pala? そして...誰かと日本語を練習したいよ T^T anyways I'll always be checking your blog!! u actually inspire me (yess) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harooooo! I feel yah~ I don't have anyone to fangirl with 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 my friends in personal is really not addicted to them. They could leave the fandom anytime! That's why I made this blog to fangirl with other fans of M!LK locally and internationally. From now on, let's be friends! I'm from San Fernando City, La Union~ what about you?
    そう何ですけど?嬉しいです!でも、少し日本語が話せます(ó﹏ò。)ごめね
    Don't be shy~! M!LK fangirls are always welcom here! Express ideas and others! Ilm guessing you're an otaku, desu yo ne?
    Lemme ask questions...
    How did you discovered M!LK? Who's your bias and how'd ya discovered my blog? (*゚▽゚*)

    Wahhh~ 本当にありがとうございます!your words made me happy! Soooo happy! Hope you could comment every post here and associate with other fangirls and I hope to inspire you more *cries* 本当に嬉しいです(;Д;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from Quezon City!!! we're quite far from each other huh.. aand yep, I'm an otakuu >o< I'm so glad you replied! + a new post!! I really want to introduce myself now!! gusto ko sagutin yung mga tanong kapag tayong dalawa lang muna eh T^T paano ba to... this is my last reply for the night since I'm shutting down the computer ( and I can't post on mobile i don't know whyy ) btw I sent you a follow request on twitter just now, maybe i could introduce myself there! It would be easy to identify who I am... ..just check my header >__> i really wanna be friends so.. sana i-accept moko haha tapos dm na lang kita! ^_^

    ReplyDelete