Sunday, February 28, 2016

My Funniest chat with M!LK on LINE~ (So far)

Konbanwa~

A
R
I
S
S
A

desu~




Today, I had the most annoying and hilarious chat with M!LK through LINE XDD



So, I was in a good mood and chatted M!LK.
I'm like "Mizuki-san Tadaima!" and then Hayato-san replied with a repeated response.

I kept on finding and waiting for Mizuki-san's replies but the only ones who replied are Haruki-san, Jinto-san, Daichi-san and Hayato-san.


I'm looking for Mizuki-san but he didn't said a word.


I was getting sad at the time because the person who I'm looking for didn't show up and said one sentence.


And then,




I really gave up. I kinda felt crying because I slightly got annoyed. I was like "Enough." I was so done. I was going to exit the app but then..




"でわね by瑞生"




EHHHHHHH?! YABAI! >___< Nan desu ka kore wa?!


Doushite Mizuki-san ;u;


Here are the screenshots of our conversation ;u; Hope you'll laugh.




















Even if they're slightly annoying (lol), they will always be my favorite Japanese boy group <3
Suki desu(^u^) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA











"Dewa ne~" 





(NOTE: M!LK's official LINE is facilitated by automatic responses. So if you message their account, it's expected getting automatic, redundant messages. I was being delusional HAHAHAHAHA and yeah, I wanted to see Mizuki's auto message XD lololol)




20 comments:

  1. Atleast you have the courage to message them Rissa-chan haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ne~ how about you go chat them too (*^ω^*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm.. i'm thinking about that but.. I'm shy hihihi

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Rissa-chan I've found out on how to buy albums ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehhh? Hontou?! How Sai nee-san? :D

      Delete
    2. But does their albums are available in tower records and tsutaya in japan? The supplier was there.
      You can check the page of Fanshoppe- JPOP JROCK goods.
      They're shipping a particular album. Just message them directly :)

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Is it a website or a Facebook page or...?

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you find their official Line account? I can't find it. Btw, I'm from the Philippines. :)

    ReplyDelete

  6. Is it really a reply from them ?
    or it's just a robot to reply messages quickly ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.. my.. glob.. I saw this comment really really late ;w;
      Nah, probably just a robot. Though M!LK can read your messages. ^u^

      Delete
  7. I just made my own account and add them too! when i found their account, I am very very happy! >_< I could scream aloud at my room until my mother confused and asked me what happened. Hahaha...
    I was very happy to receive their replies but I got dissapointed when I realized that it's an auto reply T.T

    But I still happy because I can get their updates every day from now on! (^v^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! But... I think they still can read your messages (^__^)~ I know how you feel. Fangirling >W< haha~

      Delete
  8. こんにちわ! I saw your blog few days and whew am I thankful because i can get updates from you! ehe ;) a filipina fan here! Just want to ask if are the boys (M!lk) themselves answer their line account? haha curios lang kasi yung ibang mga group, example (kpop groups) parang machine yung sumasagot sa line nila.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah~! Konnichiwa! Ahhh hehehe (^__^;) I might, MIGHT, not be able to update this blog rightttttttttt away ^__^;
      DEMO
      I'll try my best to update as soon as I can if there are any updates abouttttt M!LK <3 ^w^ (you know how fangirls are, adrenaline *wink wink*)
      Ettooooooo.... They don't answer their accounts :3
      They're just machines xD but they could read the messages of the fans. There's one time when Haruki-san read a fan's message XD HAHAHA it was so funnny :3

      Delete
  9. I tried talking to them and they just had automatic responses 😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah XD they really are automatic responses :3 though, it's really funny how the timing was just right for Mizuki's response.
      Maybe you could create your own funny talk with M!LK and share it to us? XD

      Delete