Thursday, February 25, 2016

M!LK no LINE desu ka?!!

Domo~


Arissa desu!



So, here's what happened.

I opened my Facebook account to ask my classmate something then, a notification popped out.

It's about a link.

I got curious. Link? I thought it was the about the new music video. So I took a look.


I was like.. "Eh? Ehh? EHHHH?! MIRUKU NO LINE DESU KA?!!!!! MAJI DE!" Waaaaa (TxT) I made a LINE account because I predicted that M!LK will make one too one day.

I waited..


Waited...



It's taking too long! And it dawned to me that they won't make one.


When Sakura Shimeji made their LINE account, I said "Sakura Shimeji made one, that means it's possible that M!LK would make one too!" but again, after waiting I lost patience and said "Nope. Not gonna happen." and deleted my account.



Days after deleting my account, this day had came.




MILK MADE THEIR LINE BLOG?!! WHAT THE-?!


That's it! I'm gonna make another account -___- Actually the last account that I deleted was my 2nd LINE account.


Lesson learned: e really REALLY patient.






Also, if you want to check out M!LK's LINE blog, click this link! ----->http://lineblog.me/sd_milk/



Jaa ne~ (^u^)

2 comments:

  1. Wahhh!!! Okay calm down xD
    I just saw this post and I click on the link then now saving pictures of them ♥♥♥

    Now, I can see what's they're going to post! Abd also updates from them.

    Maybe you should make one too Rissa-chan (≧∇≦)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did~ I did! I chatted them. I Think it's on autoreply though. But they're reading it (//∇//)

    ReplyDelete