Saturday, August 15, 2015

Doodle (Mizuki's name)

Hi minna~

Welcome to my second post here in my blog~

Yaay~

So today, I'm going to show you guys my doodle masterpiece. Since my bias in M!LK is Mizuki-san, I decided to doodle his name first. I'll do the others too.

DAISUKI MIZUKI-SAN!



Too bad it's hard for me to be notice by them. Too bad Mizuki-san won't notice this.

It's like a challenge for me to be noticed by them because they don't have accounts in social networking sites. SDP forbids it.
They only have a blog.

I'll keep on hoping that one day, they'll notice how I love them~

About the doodle,
I finished that in 1 hour and 2-3 minutes. My hand ached. hehehehe

There's nothing much to tell about it but I put a lot of love and effort in it <3 because I really do LOVE Mizuki senpai <3

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MIZUKI SENPAI!  


That's it for this update.
Matta ne~



Arissa.**

2 comments:

  1. Is it true that they don't have official social networking accounts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do~ they do have. But as a group.
      But they don't have individual/personal accounts ^u^

      Delete